Any discerning pet parent will have questions about products they're considering for their best friend. We're happy to help! Simply click on a question below to reveal an answer.
CBD or Cannabidiol is a natural phytocompound found in the Cannabis plant. It is one of 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and accounts for up to 40% of the plant's extract. CBD has the potential to reduce and ease many common conditions our animals experience in their lives.
· Oil-based Hemp products are certainly not bad products. They are just no match for effectiveness when compared to a water soluble product.
· Oil is a “vehicle” used to deliver cannabinoids, however a mammal’s body is not designed to absorb an oil internally.
· Oils can “wash out” if there is water intake following administration. In addition, the food you eat can absorb oil and process it out as waste.
· Oils and tinctures can be difficult to administer. Instructions for human administration of hemp says to “place the drops under your tongue, hold them there for 30 seconds”. Why is this different for an animal when using the exact same oil?
There are several reasons, but the most important is our proprietary Water Soluble, Broad Spectrum Hemp! Water Soluble Hemp provides:
1. Superior BioAvailability Compared to CBD/Hemp Oil
NIH studies on humans and animals show the oral bioavailability of Water Soluble Hemp is almost 100% and oil based Hemp/CBD products has been shown to be very low 13–19%.
2. Faster Results
Water Soluble Hemp initially enters the blood stream through the tongue and results are usually seen within 10 minutes. Oil based products take up to an hour.
Our products work the same every time no matter when they are given (with or without meal, morning or evening, exercise or none)! You can depend on their effectiveness time and time again.
Because water soluble starts to absorb the second it hits the tongue and doesn’t need to be processed by the liver and intestines, it is much better for the shorter digestive systems our pets have. Remember, oil doesn’t mix with water and our pets bodies' are 60-70% water!
• Food Toppers for Dogs: 1/2 tsp per 25 lbs
• Bone Broth for Dogs & Cats: 2 tbsp for every 25 lbs
• Long-Lasting Chews for Dogs: We have two sizes (Large & Mini) - we recommend 1 Stick per use.
Our broad spectrum, water soluble food toppers and bone broths can be given at meal time by mixing with their meal they are already getting. Both our food toppers and bone broth’s are ideal for for both daily use or situational stress.
The Road Trip Stick is meant for situations your dog may become anxious or nervous. Some of these situations may be car rides, going to the vet or groomer, guests coming over, and thunderstorms or fireworks.
All of our products start to absorb into the blood stream the moment they hit the tongue and start working in under 10 minutes, typically between 7 and 8 minutes.
We only use hemp grown organically on farms in California, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
There are no known side effects to our food toppers, bone broths, and long-lasting chews caused by water soluble hemp. However, your pet may have sensitivities or allergies to some of the other ingredients in our products, so be sure to check the nutritional panel.
We extract our Cannabinoid-rich oils using CO2 extraction (no solvents or chemicals!), which is the most innovative technology and responsible process to provide safe ingredients of the highest quality for your pet.
Our products are all sourced and made in the USA. All our manufacturing facilities follow GMP, are SQF certified and allergen-free.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
Due to Health Department regulations, we are unable to accept physical returns. However, feel free to offer the unused products to your friends, your neighbors, or, even better, to a local no-kill animal shelter.